He is by far the most awesome person in the world: the best husband, the greatest father, and there isn't anyone I would rather spend eternity with.
Here are a few, of the countless, reasons I love him:
- He is the most selfless person in the world.
- He is super hot on a road bike.
- He has a great, albeit bizarre, sense of humor.
- He is an awesome marathoner. (7 or 8 marathons to his name)
- He has great work ethic.
- He cleans the house.
- He makes a mean alfredo and hollandaise sauce.
- He is so kind to his parents (and mine).
- He is patient.
- He always puts his family first.
- He honors his priesthood and strives to be like the Savior.
- He lets me sleep in every morning and gets the kids going.
- He watches enough sports to be manly, but not too much that it's annoying.
- He watches chick flicks with me.
- And he looks great in a mullet.
But I just wanted to shout out a Happy Day to my rad guy.