The Shrimp and Coconut Rolls were very delish. We ate them as our entree with sticky rice. Next time, I will use them as a side dish or appetizer, not quite enough substance to carry the meal.
Changes I made to the original recipe:
- I omitted the chiles in the rolls
- I used about 2/3 the amount fish sauce called for in the rolls.
- Next time I will add fresh cilantro and shredded carrot.
- I put in a couple drops of chili oil instead of chiles in the dipping sauce.
- I used a tad less coconut (1 cup instead 1 1/3 c) than called for because that was all I had left, but I think I like it that way.