Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grandpa Dick

Tom's Grandpa Dick recently passed away after a long and very fulfilling life. We were so lucky to join him and his kids, grand-kids and great-grand-kids to celebrate his 95th birthday.

I will always treasure the memories of Grandpa Dick and know the kids will too. He really had a knack with babies and children. And he was a grandpa to me since mine had both passed away while I was fairly young.Here he is with James on the 4th of July, 2009. One of their neighbors had a great party every 4th and the whole neighborhood was invited. We joined them a few times.

Grandma and Grandpa loved to dance. Here they are at Grandma Shanna's 70th birthday Bash.

Grandpa made the trek to Tucson in August to meet tiny Porter and participate in his baby blessing. Porter loved to be held by Grandpa Dick.

Here Grandpa and Grandma adore sweet baby James on his blessing day.

Another of my favorite pictures is of Grandpa on Eliza's third birthday. He held her as she blew out the candles on her colorful cupcakes and they enjoyed the Salt Lake summer afternoon on Tom's parent's porch Unfortunately, it isn't on my computer.



These are just a few of the pictures I have of Grandpa Dick, the rest aren't on my computer. I just wanted to share some images of a great husband, grandpa, and person.

No comments: