Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Halloween 2009


Seriously pathetic. But I am going back a ways. The kids had two costumes, one for school and a different one for trunk-o-treating. It was fun to dress up as always. My costume was for the gym. I can't believe I went out in public like this, but hey, I had fun.
Align Center
Porter wanted to be an army guy. Simple.

James as an Old Navy mouse on clearance.

Eliza as the wicked witch from Pottery Barn on clearance.

Eliza as Dorothy. I made it a couple of years ago, and it still fits. James as a very retro clown. My mom made this costume 40 years ago. All of my kids have worn it.

Porter also wanted to be a ghost, using a sheet. Again, simple.

Happy Halloween in May!

2 comments:

My5wmd said...

Does it make you jealous to see your skinny self? All the costumes look great!

hillary said...

LOL you're awesome!