Monday, March 23, 2009

Meyer Lemon Souffle Cakes

I have tried a few recipes recently. So, I will be posting a bit over the next few days. Hopefully you will enjoy some of them.

I thought the Meyer Lemon Souffle Cakes from February's Bon Appetit were delicious.

The recipe was pretty simple. The flavor was uncomplicated and refreshing. I will have to try these again. I loved the texture of the souffle, and I loved the smooth tartness the creme fraiche added to the sweet tartness of the souffle.

I made two alterations to the recipe : I used regular lemon juice and in place of creme faiche, I used sour cream mixed with a bit of whipping cream.

Enjoy and let me know if you try it out.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am excited for the time when Alex is done with the Biggest Loser and we can do desserts again. That looks lovely.